Z.D.d

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Z.D.d

Post  Zesder on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 pm

Hiya to all who remember me.
For those that dont. Im Zesder and I used to play Warhawk until my kids took over the Playstation.
My kids are Deathius and doggyrocks and Im sure you have been killed by at least one of them, and if you havnt you will.
avatar
Zesder
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 102
Kudos : 2
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 42
Location : Hobart

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  MARSTA-J on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:44 am

Those names ring a bell...
Welcome to the forums mate

What a Face

_________________
************************************************************************


MARSTA-J WARHAWK MONTAGE
************************************************************************
avatar
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 980
Kudos : 25
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  capnwpac on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:30 am

ZESDER

my late night drinking buddy!

Welcome mate

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  sparton on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:20 am

hey zesder..
get your kids to add me sparton93
i might have played with em but i cant remember

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Zesder on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:53 pm

@Sparton Ill tell them to add you.
@cap Shit man I miss our drinking sessions.
avatar
Zesder
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 102
Kudos : 2
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 42
Location : Hobart

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Maccaz on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:04 pm

I thought doggyrocks was older (hes pretty good) until you said he was 8.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  mozz666 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Doggy and Deathius' are beasts at every game they play.. Doggy can own me in LBP 10/10 times.. and Deathius is a pro tanker...
avatar
mozz666
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 294
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  YODA_95 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:02 pm

hey zesder welcome to the forums mate
avatar
YODA_95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 317
Kudos : 7
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 22
Location : Ur Mumz Room

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Zesder on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 pm

doggy just got his air combat medal today. He hit the air at the beginning and took a few of em out, and then pounded the rest of the game.I think he got over 250 from memory.
@ sparton Looks like your friends list is full.
avatar
Zesder
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 102
Kudos : 2
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 42
Location : Hobart

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Zesder on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:43 pm

YODA_95 wrote:hey zesder welcome to the forums mate
Looks like I was only worth a generic welcome from the spam attack..Could of at least said something nice.
avatar
Zesder
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 102
Kudos : 2
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 42
Location : Hobart

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Viprdude on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:07 pm

HELLO!!

Viprdude
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 350
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  YODA_95 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 am

in your last comment zesder was that a compliment
avatar
YODA_95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 317
Kudos : 7
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 22
Location : Ur Mumz Room

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  sparton on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 am

Zesder wrote:doggy just got his air combat medal today. He hit the air at the beginning and took a few of em out, and then pounded the rest of the game.I think he got over 250 from memory.
@ sparton Looks like your friends list is full.
good for him...
i will delet some people for him

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Viprdude on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 am

LMAO, it's a joke they have not fixed that 50 friend list thing...

Viprdude
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 350
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Viprdude on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:00 am

dammit wrong section....fuck me.

Viprdude
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 350
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Zesder on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 pm

sparton wrote:
Zesder wrote:doggy just got his air combat medal today. He hit the air at the beginning and took a few of em out, and then pounded the rest of the game.I think he got over 250 from memory.
@ sparton Looks like your friends list is full.
good for him...
i will delet some people for him
Ill tell him that.
Ive just been reading on the various forums about your tanking skill sparton.
id love to see you in action. Id also love to see a co-ordinated tank assault by you and Deathius. It would be a massacre.
avatar
Zesder
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 102
Kudos : 2
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 42
Location : Hobart

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Viprdude on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:07 pm

o HAI

Viprdude
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 350
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  sparton on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:22 am

Zesder wrote:
sparton wrote:
Zesder wrote:doggy just got his air combat medal today. He hit the air at the beginning and took a few of em out, and then pounded the rest of the game.I think he got over 250 from memory.
@ sparton Looks like your friends list is full.
good for him...
i will delet some people for him
Ill tell him that.
Ive just been reading on the various forums about your tanking skill sparton.
id love to see you in action. Id also love to see a co-ordinated tank assault by you and Deathius. It would be a massacre.
cool... a tank assault would be good... acropolis assault...
i will add deathius tonight... havnt been on much yet...

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Zesder on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Deathius is going away tomorrow, so he might not be able to accept till later.
I just told him about how everone is talking about how good you are in a Tank and his competative spirit kicked in and he said its about time he got back into the Tank and showed everyone that he is the master tanker...From memory 1/4 of his tank kills are ground to air.
avatar
Zesder
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 102
Kudos : 2
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 42
Location : Hobart

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  sparton on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:53 am

no probs.. i finally sent you guys the requests last night anyway

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Zesder wrote:Deathius is going away tomorrow, so he might not be able to accept till later.
I just told him about how everone is talking about how good you are in a Tank and his competative spirit kicked in and he said its about time he got back into the Tank and showed everyone that he is the master tanker...From memory 1/4 of his tank kills are ground to air.

one thing i hate about tank G2A is i hit the hawks often, but it does nothing to them!!! i can see the explosion on them, but they lose no health. does this happen to anyone else??
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Maccaz on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:23 pm

sumwunrandom wrote:
Zesder wrote:Deathius is going away tomorrow, so he might not be able to accept till later.
I just told him about how everone is talking about how good you are in a Tank and his competative spirit kicked in and he said its about time he got back into the Tank and showed everyone that he is the master tanker...From memory 1/4 of his tank kills are ground to air.

one thing i hate about tank G2A is i hit the hawks often, but it does nothing to them!!! i can see the explosion on them, but they lose no health. does this happen to anyone else??

Yes, all the time, even on my own server.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  sparton on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:21 pm

sumwunrandom wrote:
Zesder wrote:Deathius is going away tomorrow, so he might not be able to accept till later.
I just told him about how everone is talking about how good you are in a Tank and his competative spirit kicked in and he said its about time he got back into the Tank and showed everyone that he is the master tanker...From memory 1/4 of his tank kills are ground to air.

one thing i hate about tank G2A is i hit the hawks often, but it does nothing to them!!! i can see the explosion on them, but they lose no health. does this happen to anyone else??
yep.. i hate it.. especially wen its an epic shot...

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Zesder on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Yeah sadly it happens here too..But but when that epic shot comes through its sweet.
avatar
Zesder
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 102
Kudos : 2
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 42
Location : Hobart

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  sparton on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:20 am

is Doggyrocks also a son of your zes?

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Z.D.d

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum