Hi there

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  driftpig222 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:11 pm

karnage001 wrote:
driftpig222 wrote:Welcome aboard

Is that a Z in your sig?

yep. the original Datsun 240z


My dad's 260. Convincing him to put an RB in there is failing Sad

_________________

driftpig222
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 253
Kudos : 23
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  karnage001 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Isis_au wrote:Welcome Karnage Smile

this is probably the warmest welcome i could ever expect from a 82 year old woman
avatar
karnage001
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Kudos : 3
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 25
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  karnage001 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:22 pm

driftpig222 wrote:
karnage001 wrote:
driftpig222 wrote:Welcome aboard

Is that a Z in your sig?

yep. the original Datsun 240z


My dad's 260. Convincing him to put an RB in there is failing Sad

oh my... the potential in that thing is literally endless right now

the RB is a good engine to have in any car if you're considering a V6. ive heard that back in the day, americans used to buy em because of the excellent chassis and throw in V8s.

below is a picture of my Z a few months back. it got rear ended by those small trucks at a set of traffic lights. luckily, because it was a truck it was hit high and there was almost zero internal structure damage. since then the entire inside boot has been replaced, both quarter panels, along with the rear door and bumper have been replaced with new parts. its been close to 4 months since i've driven it. that will all change this coming friday though =]



dont mind the rego plate. i didn't come up with it. i promise Embarassed
avatar
karnage001
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Kudos : 3
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 25
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  Isis_au on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:46 pm

karnage001 wrote:
Isis_au wrote:Welcome Karnage Smile

this is probably the warmest welcome i could ever expect from a 82 year old woman
I'm not so nice in person.

_________________

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 1683
Kudos : 43
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 89
Location : tag HQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  sparton on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:49 pm

trust her karnage, she's not. i've met here and yeah.. not so nice
lol

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  sparton on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 pm

cool car karnage, except for the back. ho much that cost ya?? if you dont mind me asking

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  karnage001 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:22 pm

sparton wrote:trust her karnage, she's not. i've met here and yeah.. not so nice
lol

she's a girl, so there's already a certain level of precaution setup already

sparton wrote:cool car karnage, except for the back. ho much that cost ya?? if you dont mind me asking

i got it for 28.5k with a little under 80,000km on it at the end of the first quarter of 2009. it was the biggest tease having it sit there in my garage whilst i was still on L plates, not knowing how to drive a manual
avatar
karnage001
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Kudos : 3
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 25
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  sparton on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:34 pm

karnage001 wrote:

sparton wrote:cool car karnage, except for the back. ho much that cost ya?? if you dont mind me asking

i got it for 28.5k with a little under 80,000km on it at the end of the first quarter of 2009. it was the biggest tease having it sit there in my garage whilst i was still on L plates, not knowing how to drive a manual

damn. i get off my L's in the next couple days, hopefully, just need to get my hours done. lol

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  karnage001 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:44 pm

sparton wrote:
karnage001 wrote:

sparton wrote:cool car karnage, except for the back. ho much that cost ya?? if you dont mind me asking

i got it for 28.5k with a little under 80,000km on it at the end of the first quarter of 2009. it was the biggest tease having it sit there in my garage whilst i was still on L plates, not knowing how to drive a manual

damn. i get off my L's in the next couple days, hopefully, just need to get my hours done. lol

good luck with it. just get those hours done and you'll have it easy.
avatar
karnage001
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Kudos : 3
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 25
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  sparton on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:51 pm

only got about 6 left. the only gay thing was that I had to do the 6 month thing, where as my sister only had to do her hours.. lol

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  Kacoul- on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:21 am

Lucky bastards with your non being lazyness.

Im 19 and still have like 60 hours left.

Cant afford petrol anyway as i live out of home to go to uni so it doesnt bother me.

Kacoul-
Private
Private

Posts : 8
Kudos : 0
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 26
Location : Vic

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  wottagunn on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:05 am

it' been some time since I was on my L's, but do the hours matter? I know I rarely drove when I was on those plates. Fuck the hours and keeping records of it.

Guess it's a little different though. I grew up on land and knew how to drive when I was 12 or so.

_________________


avatar
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Posts : 1928
Kudos : 55
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  sparton on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:08 am

wottagunn wrote:it' been some time since I was on my L's, but do the hours matter? I know I rarely drove when I was on those plates. Fuck the hours and keeping records of it.

Guess it's a little different though. I grew up on land and knew how to drive when I was 12 or so.
They do over here. Country towns don't give a shit. I grew up in the country aswell but moved when I was about 5 or some shit.
My Dad won't make up any of my hours cos he ain't totally confident in me yet.. hahaha

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  smokin-gunzz on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:04 am

Gday to all the new guys, (& all the old barstards n bitchs), this place is a hive of activity theses days, cant keep up with all the posts, tis good Very Happy

smokin-gunzz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 18
Kudos : 0
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  azza2906 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:41 am

hello all

...enough said

_________________


azza2906 dominating Guest since '86

azza2906
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 921
Kudos : 17
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 31
Location : With ur mum

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  karnage001 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 pm

azza2906 wrote:hello all

...enough said

"azza2906 dominating karnage001 since 86"

nice sig.
avatar
karnage001
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Kudos : 3
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 25
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  Creeper101 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Yea I showed em how to do that.

Guest is now reading this post.

Creeper101
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 27
Kudos : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  tristo8 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Creeper101 wrote:Yea I showed em how to do that.

Guest is now reading this post.
Hey Maccaz

tristo8
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 840
Kudos : 20
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 37
Location : Brisbane, QLD, AU, ETH, GLXY

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  Brad on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 am

I think there's still a ban on his other account.
Should be gone soon.

_________________
avatar
Brad
Major
Major

Posts : 748
Kudos : 22
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 30
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  BUZURK on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:42 pm

howdy partner
avatar
BUZURK
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 444
Kudos : 10
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum