Mass Effect series

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mass Effect series

Post  mrcrowley24 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Mass effect 3 is getting great reviews on all gaming sites!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-mass-effect/727641

Picking it up this weekend!!!
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:56 pm

picking this up thursday along with twisted metal (provided it isnt delayed again). I will not play ME3 for a while though because of TM.

wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 am

Interesting what is happening with Mass Effect 3. Got great reviews, but the general publc hate the ending and Bioware are changing the ending in the form of DLC. Im 20 hrs into the game and doing all the side missions so I will be another 20 hrs until I find about the ending so will give my thoughts then.

However, this is unprecidented. I dont know of any game in which a developer has changed the ending due to the public. Im in both camps, while I believe that the author gets the final notes to how a novel ends, the gamers have been playing this trilogy for a long time and want a "decent" ending for their hard work. Especially since they have been making decisions in each game which are supposed to influence the ending of the story over 3 games.

What does everyone think? Anyone finished it yet?
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:03 pm

At the moment Im playing through the multiplayer. Its great! Its a horde mode type scenario. Im not usually into multiplayer games (apart from warhawk) , but to get a decent ending in the game they say you should do multiplayer and get 100% in galaxy at war. Im at 80% and then I will finish the last 2 missions.
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Finished the main quest a while ago. Fantastic game! Yes the ending isn't the best and they are all similar endings, but it definetly closes the trilogy so I wasn't that disappointed.

Personally I think the Mass Effect series is one of the best games out, the story, action, graphics, sound and multiplayer are all exceptional. Its a shame I never played ME1, but after playing numbers 2 & 3, its not hard to see why its so acclaimed. Bioware have good reputations and they are well deserved. I just hope they continue the ME universe and as single player themes (not MMO style like star wars KOTOR....old republic).

Anyways, has anyone else played ME3? Thoughts?
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 am

Im going to start it probably this week. I was playing TM, but my internet fucked up for almost a month. Its back online now, so im gonna finish up a bit of TM and then get hooked on ME3.

wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top