The Fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Fight

Post  Isis_au on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 am

I got this game and have been enjoying it. Bloody good workout - burns lots of calories and makes my arm muscles burn!!
I'm trying to get better at it and then am looking forward to boxing against people online - should be good fun!
Anyone got this?

Last edited by Isis_au on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 43

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fight

Post  Brad on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 am

No, but I'm looking at getting the move and want to know which games are more than just gimmicks?
This did look good.

You mean we could have a match against each other online?

Major

Kudos : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  Isis_au on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Yeh you can play others in ranked matches or play a friend in an unranked match. You can watch other fights and place bets too. I haven't tried any of the online play yet. Tough enough just doing the fights to rank up. I get too frustrated and up the tempo just trying to smash them. I need to be more strategic and skillful with the moves.

Im not good enough at it to comment on the quality of the game because I just tend to swing and hope lol. Also I like doing the boxing on wii sports and some people don't rate that.

Let me know if you're going to get it though brad so I stop being lazy and put more effort into my training Smile

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Isis_au on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 am

Oh wow I'm getting more into this game. Just imagine how competitive and angry you get when your playing a game, imagine how you're getting beaten and you get to the point you want to launch your controller through the tv. Yep well you get there with this game and then you get the satisfaction of a well timed hammerfist and seeing the dude hit the deck.
Good times. Smile

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Isis_au on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 am

Baahahaha. I can't even watch real boxing matches without feeling sick but damn I like it when it is pretend. The fact you physically have to fully participate makes it so rewarding.

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top