X-men series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

X-men series

Post  mrcrowley24 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:41 am

I loved the early 90's cartoon series, Wolverine being my fav. character. The first 2 movies weren't bad. The 3rd one was average at best, the same can be said for the Wolverine spin-off movie. They are going to make a prequel x-men series called X-men:first class and guess what the directer is aiming for the target crowd....Twilight girls! (http://www.yourmovies.com.au/news/?i=202298&action=news)

Way to fuck up a franchise you dick. There was talk about making a deadpool or magneto movie, but no ,they choose this piece of shit context. Hollywood seriously pisses me off sometimes. They think that just because twilight has been successful (and admittedly, not that bad to watch), they can go and do it to a series with massive lore and should be more violent. They should look in the direction of the batman series and look at how fucking good Batman:the dark knight was. Imagine the x-men characters in a world like that!

Anyways, rant over. There will be a Wolverine movie sequel, hopefully it improves on the original like the second (and best) x-men movie improved on the first x-men movie.
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: X-men series

Post  sparton on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:33 am

Way to fuck up a good series. Fuck twilight.
I was hoping for X-men Origins movies. Like one about Magneto or Xavier or some shit. I know this knew one is about Xavier in the 60's but
it seems like it's going to be a piece of shit. I am a fan of the movies and some of the cartoons and this is going to fuck it all up.

sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top