the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:but the threads were started by others king
And we hijacked them Suspect
cherry
Smilie spammer. drunken
farao
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:59 pm

sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:but the threads were started by others king
And we hijacked them Suspect
cherry
Smilie spammer. drunken
farao
lol Pharaoh is spelt [farao]

is that really the french way?
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  edroun on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:11 pm

If you 2 want to carry on your little love affair do it over PMs. We all do not want to see every thread on this forum hijacked by the 2 of youand your smilie spamming.

edroun
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 83
Kudos : 10
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 46
Location : Okinawa, Japan

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:12 pm

edroun wrote:If you 2 want to carry on your little love affair do it over PMs. We all do not want to see every thread on this forum hijacked by the 2 of youand your smilie spamming.
It will stop immediately.
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  capnwpac on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:16 pm

sumwunrandom wrote:
edroun wrote:If you 2 want to carry on your little love affair do it over PMs. We all do not want to see every thread on this forum hijacked by the 2 of youand your smilie spamming.
It will stop immediately.
that is not the way to show it random

serious, it will kill the forums, give other people a chance to reply

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:18 pm

capnwpac wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
edroun wrote:If you 2 want to carry on your little love affair do it over PMs. We all do not want to see every thread on this forum hijacked by the 2 of youand your smilie spamming.
It will stop immediately.
that is not the way to show it random

serious, it will kill the forums, give other people a chance to reply
Ok.

sorry capn Embarassed
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:52 pm

ill just go delete some of the pointless stuff i said
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:52 pm

oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  Maccaz on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:56 am

sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  wottagunn on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:44 am

I haven't read this thread, but going by the title it's fucking stupid. Just like Warhawk.

_________________


avatar
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Posts : 1928
Kudos : 55
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  Isis_au on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:03 am

wottagunn wrote:I haven't read this thread, but going by the title it's fucking stupid. Just like Warhawk.

I really really love you! I love you Just like Warhawk.

_________________

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 1683
Kudos : 43
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 89
Location : tag HQ

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  capnwpac on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:53 am

Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
that is so wrong on so many levels

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  wottagunn on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:55 am

Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
are you fucking serious?

_________________


avatar
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Posts : 1928
Kudos : 55
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  Maccaz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:07 am

wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
are you fucking serious?

Fine, better than getting stoned and taking drugs.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  sumwunrandom on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:07 am

wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
are you fucking serious?
I think he is saying this from the women's point of view.
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  capnwpac on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:09 am

Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
are you fucking serious?

Fine, better than getting stoned and taking drugs.
Seriously, what's wrong with you?

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  mrcrowley24 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:16 am

lol, getting pissed and coming home wasted is freakin awesome man!
avatar
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 1653
Kudos : 19
Join date : 2009-08-31
Location : freezing in london

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  wottagunn on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:28 am

Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
are you fucking serious?

Fine, better than getting stoned and taking drugs.
try again

_________________


avatar
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Posts : 1928
Kudos : 55
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  Maccaz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:52 am

wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
are you fucking serious?

Fine, better than getting stoned and taking drugs.
try again

Getting hit by a speeding bus while trying to cross the main highway drunk.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  sumwunrandom on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am

Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
are you fucking serious?

Fine, better than getting stoned and taking drugs.
try again

Getting hit by a speeding bus while trying to cross the main highway drunk.
Why would you be crossing a main highway anyway?
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  Maccaz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:14 am

sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh right, i cant Laughing

can u do it for me cap?

He did.

Back on topic, no warhawk does not cheat on your partner. it is better playing that than going out getting drunk and coming back home wasted
are you fucking serious?

Fine, better than getting stoned and taking drugs.
try again

Getting hit by a speeding bus while trying to cross the main highway drunk.
Why would you be crossing a main highway anyway?

drunk
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  wottagunn on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:06 pm

You'r4e immuntri to pain wjhen your fdrink/or and high, remenber that. and yes imd rubnk now sio fuxck you!

_________________


avatar
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Posts : 1928
Kudos : 55
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  Isis_au on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:58 am

wottagunn wrote:You'r4e immuntri to pain wjhen your fdrink/or and high, remenber that. and yes imd rubnk now sio fuxck you!

hahahahahaha, even when you go out and get wasted you come home for a chat in the Warhawk thread!!!! ahahahaha, its official - you love Warhawk!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

_________________

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 1683
Kudos : 43
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 89
Location : tag HQ

Back to top Go down

Re: the biggest question of all IS WAR HAWK CHEATING ON UR PARTNER

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum