New Idea for a Competition

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  Maccaz on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:57 am

sparton wrote:these are all good ideas maccaz...
well done.. it would be good to get a few of them going...

Hey, aren't you better known than most of us here on the US forums? Why don't you ask if one them can put up a 24 man server when we want to kick this thing off.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  broadog8001 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:00 am

we could just use vipr?
avatar
broadog8001
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 180
Kudos : 4
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:07 am

Maccaz wrote:
sparton wrote:these are all good ideas maccaz...
well done.. it would be good to get a few of them going...

Hey, aren't you better known than most of us here on the US forums? Why don't you ask if one them can put up a 24 man server when we want to kick this thing off.
i will give it a go..
but we will all have high pings which will make it shit...
you got a certain date you wanna do this thing??
let me know and i will do it maccaz

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  Maccaz on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 am

sparton wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sparton wrote:these are all good ideas maccaz...
well done.. it would be good to get a few of them going...

Hey, aren't you better known than most of us here on the US forums? Why don't you ask if one them can put up a 24 man server when we want to kick this thing off.
i will give it a go..
but we will all have high pings which will make it shit...
you got a certain date you wanna do this thing??
let me know and i will do it maccaz

Well most likely a weekend. Firstly we have to get signups and confirm them, and then find a time suitable for everyone.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:22 am

Maccaz wrote:
sparton wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sparton wrote:these are all good ideas maccaz...
well done.. it would be good to get a few of them going...

Hey, aren't you better known than most of us here on the US forums? Why don't you ask if one them can put up a 24 man server when we want to kick this thing off.
i will give it a go..
but we will all have high pings which will make it shit...
you got a certain date you wanna do this thing??
let me know and i will do it maccaz

Well most likely a weekend. Firstly we have to get signups and confirm them, and then find a time suitable for everyone.
sure thing.. i will go and make a thread now...
which one are we doing???

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  sumwunrandom on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:26 am

we dont know yet... do we???

btw im off holidays tomoro so i wont be on for a while Sad Sad Sad Sad
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:32 am

sumwunrandom wrote:we dont know yet... do we???

btw im off holidays tomoro so i wont be on for a while Sad Sad Sad Sad
unlucky mate.. i got another week left.. yay!!!

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  sumwunrandom on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:41 am

sparton wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:we dont know yet... do we???

btw im off holidays tomoro so i wont be on for a while Sad Sad Sad Sad
unlucky mate.. i got another week left.. yay!!!
Sad

but then this term is only 8 weeks Very Happy Very Happy


and then after that, 8 weeks of christmas holidays santa santa santa
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  Maccaz on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:44 am

sumwunrandom wrote:
sparton wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:we dont know yet... do we???

btw im off holidays tomoro so i wont be on for a while Sad Sad Sad Sad
unlucky mate.. i got another week left.. yay!!!
Sad

but then this term is only 8 weeks Very Happy Very Happy


and then after that, 8 weeks of christmas holidays santa santa santa

I got another week of holidays, go back on the tuesday, have exams week 8, then christmas holidays Very Happy
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 am

sumwunrandom wrote:
sparton wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:we dont know yet... do we???

btw im off holidays tomoro so i wont be on for a while Sad Sad Sad Sad
unlucky mate.. i got another week left.. yay!!!
Sad

but then this term is only 8 weeks Very Happy Very Happy


and then after that, 8 weeks of christmas holidays santa santa santa
niice..
my term is 4 weeks..
2 weeks of exams after that then a week of camp..
my christmas holidays are almost 3 months.. so happy

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  sumwunrandom on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:57 am

sparton wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
sparton wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:we dont know yet... do we???

btw im off holidays tomoro so i wont be on for a while Sad Sad Sad Sad
unlucky mate.. i got another week left.. yay!!!
Sad

but then this term is only 8 weeks Very Happy Very Happy


and then after that, 8 weeks of christmas holidays santa santa santa
niice..
my term is 4 weeks..
2 weeks of exams after that then a week of camp..
my christmas holidays are almost 3 months.. so happy
lucky
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  capnwpac on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:25 pm

when is this taking place?

i am happy for you guys to organize this

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  lj on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:28 am

capnwpac wrote:when is this taking place?

i am happy for you guys to organize this

cap want to be my partner???????


if not i'll be happy to be a second umpire if you need one, im guessing i'll need a pad and pen so i can write down who taps what pole?

lj
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 273
Kudos : 5
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  capnwpac on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:50 am

lj wrote:
capnwpac wrote:when is this taking place?

i am happy for you guys to organize this

cap want to be my partner???????


if not i'll be happy to be a second umpire if you need one, im guessing i'll need a pad and pen so i can write down who taps what pole?
Ill be ya partner for sure

TLC!

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  Maccaz on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:56 am

I'll make a new thread for signups and possible dates it could be done, probably either friday nights or sat,sun afternoon.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  sparton on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:01 am

Maccaz wrote:I'll make a new thread for signups and possible dates it could be done, probably either friday nights or sat,sun afternoon.
if you do that just let me know when and i will post it on US psu asking for 24 man host...

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  Maccaz on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:34 am

sparton wrote:
Maccaz wrote:I'll make a new thread for signups and possible dates it could be done, probably either friday nights or sat,sun afternoon.
if you do that just let me know when and i will post it on US psu asking for 24 man host...

We will get signups first to see interest and then ask for a host Smile

Signups are here:

http://www.talentless.org/warhawk-f4/jeep-death-race-signups-t340.htm
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: New Idea for a Competition

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum