My Miracle Book!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  sparton on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 am

this is for any warhawk miracles i perform.. hahahahahhahahaha
so far i have:
- killed mikeymonty in a dogfight... (it was not a team kill)
hahahahhahahaha...

post your miracles.. lol

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  sumwunrandom on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:45 am

killed alexius92 in FCTF Very Happy Very Happy - twice! and he only killed me once cheers
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  Maccaz on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:53 am

I teamkilled two flag carriers with 1 grenade.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  sumwunrandom on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 am

Maccaz wrote:I teamkilled two flag carriers with 1 grenade.
thats not that amazing - in ur server when ging had the flag in ozlavik village and there were 3 people trying to kill him, mikka binoed everyone but ging - lol
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  Maccaz on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:01 am

sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:I teamkilled two flag carriers with 1 grenade.
thats not that amazing - in ur server when ging had the flag in ozlavik village and there were 3 people trying to kill him, mikka binoed everyone but ging - lol

No, but I got about -60 points.... with ONE grenade. Hit the guy with the flag and the guy standing next to him picked it up after the flag carrier died and then he died from the same grenade.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  sparton on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:07 am

Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:I teamkilled two flag carriers with 1 grenade.
thats not that amazing - in ur server when ging had the flag in ozlavik village and there were 3 people trying to kill him, mikka binoed everyone but ging - lol

No, but I got about -60 points.... with ONE grenade. Hit the guy with the flag and the guy standing next to him picked it up after the flag carrier died and then he died from the same grenade.
hahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha..
now that is fucked...

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  sumwunrandom on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 am

oh - wtf?? i thought you killed ur flag carrier and the opposition flag carrier


is that even possible? there must have been lag
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  Kokujojess on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:39 am

Thats happened to Broadlp before
avatar
Kokujojess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 30
Kudos : 0
Join date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  Maccaz on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:41 am

sumwunrandom wrote:oh - wtf?? i thought you killed ur flag carrier and the opposition flag carrier


is that even possible? there must have been lag

I was host.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  sumwunrandom on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:48 am

Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:oh - wtf?? i thought you killed ur flag carrier and the opposition flag carrier


is that even possible? there must have been lag

I was host.
??? weird
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: My Miracle Book!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum