Lovett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lovett

Post  capnwpac on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 am

Joining the saints

cool

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sparton on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 pm

awesome.. i didnt hear about that...

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  wottagunn on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 am

Lovett-Murray is better, and Lovett aint the best player around, but he's certainly better than a lot of other Essendon players. Stupid decision. Knights is a fuckhead.

We need to pick up The Fev.

_________________


avatar
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Posts : 1928
Kudos : 55
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  YODA_95 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:17 am

NOPE NOPE NOPE.OHH BOY THIS WILL JUST NOT DO!I THINK BILLY SLATER IS THE BEST.OH THATS RIGHT HE IS NRL.MY MISTAKE YOUNGBLOODS CARRY ON THEN. NAH BRISSY LIONS ALL THE WAY.3 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN 3 YEARS
avatar
YODA_95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 317
Kudos : 7
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 22
Location : Ur Mumz Room

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sumwunrandom on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 am

YODA_95 wrote:NOPE NOPE NOPE.OHH BOY THIS WILL JUST NOT DO!I THINK BILLY SLATER IS THE BEST.OH THATS RIGHT HE IS NRL.MY MISTAKE YOUNGBLOODS CARRY ON THEN. NAH BRISSY LIONS ALL THE WAY.3 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN 3 YEARS
and no more for about 6 Sad

theres always next year!!!

also, take your caps off!
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  Viprdude on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Fantastic!

Viprdude
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 350
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:36 am

Viprdude wrote:Fantastic!
Laughing
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  Maccaz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Lovett can suck random's hairy ass.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Maccaz wrote:Lovett can suck random's hairy ass.
...


I don't even know who Lovett is
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  Maccaz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 pm

sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:Lovett can suck random's hairy ass.
...


I don't even know who Lovett is

Well you can blow his dick Smile
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:04 pm


supposedly this is Julieann Hough Lovett


shouldnt be too bad
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  Maccaz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:10 pm

sumwunrandom wrote:
supposedly this is Julieann Hough Lovett


shouldnt be too bad

So she is a he with a dick?
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
supposedly this is Julieann Hough Lovett


shouldnt be too bad

So she is a he with a dick?
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  wottagunn on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Shut the fuck up Maccaz you post far too much.

_________________


avatar
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Posts : 1928
Kudos : 55
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  Maccaz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:15 pm

wottagunn wrote:Shut the fuck up Maccaz you post far too much.
Just making decent conversation with random that is all.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:Shut the fuck up Maccaz you post far too much.
Just making decent conversation with random that is all.
You mean continually questioning my sexuality? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  Maccaz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:43 pm

sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:Shut the fuck up Maccaz you post far too much.
Just making decent conversation with random that is all.
You mean continually questioning my sexuality? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yes, if that is what you think I was doing.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:Shut the fuck up Maccaz you post far too much.
Just making decent conversation with random that is all.
You mean continually questioning my sexuality? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yes, if that is what you think I was doing.
Sad

but seriously, stop posting so much in a row - i have trouble keeping up with replies in time
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  Maccaz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 pm

sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:Shut the fuck up Maccaz you post far too much.
Just making decent conversation with random that is all.
You mean continually questioning my sexuality? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yes, if that is what you think I was doing.
Sad

but seriously, stop posting so much in a row - i have trouble keeping up with replies in time
Your mind is too small to comprehend my low level of posting.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:Shut the fuck up Maccaz you post far too much.
Just making decent conversation with random that is all.
You mean continually questioning my sexuality? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yes, if that is what you think I was doing.
Sad

but seriously, stop posting so much in a row - i have trouble keeping up with replies in time
Your mind is too small to comprehend my low level of posting.
It's not my head that's the problem, it's the computer that's the problem - it has been sooooooo slow lately and it takes about 3 seconds to lead each page and it freezes everynow and then when i scroll down a page - but its easily bearable
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  Maccaz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:58 pm

sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:Shut the fuck up Maccaz you post far too much.
Just making decent conversation with random that is all.
You mean continually questioning my sexuality? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yes, if that is what you think I was doing.
Sad

but seriously, stop posting so much in a row - i have trouble keeping up with replies in time
Your mind is too small to comprehend my low level of posting.
It's not my head that's the problem, it's the computer that's the problem - it has been sooooooo slow lately and it takes about 3 seconds to lead each page and it freezes everynow and then when i scroll down a page - but its easily bearable
You are too poor to get a new one, just like your shitty internet Smile
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  sumwunrandom on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sumwunrandom wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:Shut the fuck up Maccaz you post far too much.
Just making decent conversation with random that is all.
You mean continually questioning my sexuality? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yes, if that is what you think I was doing.
Sad

but seriously, stop posting so much in a row - i have trouble keeping up with replies in time
Your mind is too small to comprehend my low level of posting.
It's not my head that's the problem, it's the computer that's the problem - it has been sooooooo slow lately and it takes about 3 seconds to lead each page and it freezes everynow and then when i scroll down a page - but its easily bearable
You are too poor to get a new one, just like your shitty internet Smile
Sad Sad Sad
BULLY!!!
avatar
sumwunrandom
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Posts : 451
Kudos : 12
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Brissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  capnwpac on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:01 pm

warning

stop this now random and maccaz

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovett

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum