FREE MAG BETA CODES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FREE MAG BETA CODES

Post  YODA_95 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:16 am

QUICK guys warhawkRADIO are giving away 10 free mag beta codes at 12 tonight.the guy that runs the show is an american mate of mine and ask me to spread the news.
YODA_95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Kudos : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: FREE MAG BETA CODES

Post  Balirun on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:40 am

YODA_95 wrote:QUICK guys warhawkRADIO are giving away 10 free mag beta codes at 12 tonight.the guy that runs the show is an american mate of mine and ask me to spread the news.

What the? warhawk radio? explain?

Balirun
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 6

Back to top Go down

WarHawk Radio

Post  YODA_95 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 am

Frankiepeppers and American mate started and runs it all....
He got kicked from playing any game on ps3 but can still log in.
He created a radio station on blogtalk radio solely committed to the warhawk community. Its all about warhawk, covers just about any topic, can be funny lol. it is accessable through your ps3 just by searchin, www.warhawkRADIO.com. He has sometimes 2 shows aweek, where you can call the station and live chat during the show. This weeks topic was WOW women of warhawk and my mum stayed up till 1am this morning to go live and represent australian female gamers. Seriously check it out. This week he has 10 free mag beta codes to give away and other prizes as well.
YODA_95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Kudos : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Balirun on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 am

YODA_95 wrote:Frankiepeppers and American mate started and runs it all....
He got kicked from playing any game on ps3 but can still log in.
He created a radio station on blogtalk radio solely committed to the warhawk community. Its all about warhawk, covers just about any topic, can be funny lol. it is accessable through your ps3 just by searchin, www.warhawkRADIO.com. He has sometimes 2 shows aweek, where you can call the station and live chat during the show. This weeks topic was WOW women of warhawk and my mum stayed up till 1am this morning to go live and represent australian female gamers. Seriously check it out. This week he has 10 free mag beta codes to give away and other prizes as well.

cool i will check it out.

Balirun
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top