Yoda Montage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yoda Montage

Post  YODA_95 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 am

Many of you may already know i makin a montage so if u want to be famous on youtube join my server.maybe after my montage cap i can make a vid about tag
avatar
YODA_95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 317
Kudos : 7
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 22
Location : Ur Mumz Room

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoda Montage

Post  Balirun on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 pm

YODA_95 wrote:Many of you may already know i makin a montage so if u want to be famous on youtube join my server.maybe after my montage cap i can make a vid about tag

Have u got the hd card? sounds like too much effort.

i like the ones guys make with a story. so funny and clever.

Balirun
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 294
Kudos : 6
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoda Montage

Post  capnwpac on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:38 am

Can't wait to see it yoda

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoda Montage

Post  Gr8tiger on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:11 am

Good luck yoda, try doing something different, i.e not much no scoping, side busting pilots, a2ging, youtube pilot (spin homer lock ons) and it should be good (:

Gr8tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 231
Kudos : 4
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoda Montage

Post  YODA_95 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:02 pm

ok tigr i will do three montages in one seperated into 3 parts.normal flight-pro flight and groundpounding.hows that sound
avatar
YODA_95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 317
Kudos : 7
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 22
Location : Ur Mumz Room

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoda Montage

Post  Gr8tiger on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 am

YODA_95 wrote:ok tigr i will do three montages in one seperated into 3 parts.normal flight-pro flight and groundpounding.hows that sound

Should be great.

Look forward to it.

Gr8tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 231
Kudos : 4
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoda Montage

Post  mozz666 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:27 am

Balirun wrote:
YODA_95 wrote:Many of you may already know i makin a montage so if u want to be famous on youtube join my server.maybe after my montage cap i can make a vid about tag

Have u got the hd card? sounds like too much effort.

i like the ones guys make with a story. so funny and clever.

Are you talking about machinima?

e.g.


and



M*H Clan is one of the best Warhawk machinima suppliers in the world imo, and makes them for all different games; Warhawk, GTA4, BF1943, LittleBigPlanet, Playstation Home, Worms etc. etc.
avatar
mozz666
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 294
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoda Montage

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum