Crysis 2

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crysis 2

Post  wottagunn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:39 pm

I've changed my tune about online. I'm enjoying it now. The patch must've fixed a few things because now it's playing like it does in single player. I've only played a few games but I enjoyed them. Kicked a car before which killed a bloke, so that was good.

wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:29 pm

wottagunn wrote:I've changed my tune about online. I'm enjoying it now. The patch must've fixed a few things because now it's playing like it does in single player. I've only played a few games but I enjoyed them. Kicked a car before which killed a bloke, so that was good.
Wicked. Im gonna have to give it another try aswell. One of my mates just got it from his gf so I will try it with him. Smile
This means we gotta party up again gunn.

sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:01 am

this is fucked.
I am rank 18 and Impact has not even come up for map selection. Is it not included in any map rotations? I'm getting pissed off.

wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:42 am

Finally finished this game.

I'm in two minds on it as I didn't really enjoy it that much.

First to the good points. It is a quality made game with impressive graphics,smart a.i. and is quite a long game. I can't talk of the MP as I haven't played it. Its just that I had no idea what was going on throughout the campaign! Hargreve, gould, prophet etc. Who the fuck are these guys and what is the ceph about! Yes, there were two games before this but they SHOULD have done a better job of telling us what happened and what is happening when they ported this to the consoles. Also, the guns are shit in this game. You will unload an entire clip into an alien and they still aren't dead and you can die pretty easy in the suit even with armor mode on and then you have to replay large parts of the game to get back to that area....just to die again!

People will love this game or find it meh, I'm afraid I'm in the latter camp.
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Gr8tiger on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:58 am

mrcrowley24 wrote:

Its just that I had no idea what was going on throughout the campaign! Hargreve, gould, prophet etc. Who the fuck are these guys and what is the ceph about!

The flashbacks pretty much tell you about the ceph and the first crysis (:

Also, i'm sick of the psycho skill kill glitching on me; it's the only thing i have left for the cleaner trophy which is my last mp trophy (besides dedication).

So if anyone would like to quickly boost it that would be great. We need five people for the requirements and then just follow each other into an instant action (death match) if we can't go in as a party. Shouldn't be too hard.

Gr8tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Kudos : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:03 am

Gr8tiger wrote:
mrcrowley24 wrote:

Its just that I had no idea what was going on throughout the campaign! Hargreve, gould, prophet etc. Who the fuck are these guys and what is the ceph about!

The flashbacks pretty much tell you about the ceph and the first crysis (:

Also, i'm sick of the psycho skill kill glitching on me; it's the only thing i have left for the cleaner trophy which is my last mp trophy (besides dedication).

So if anyone would like to quickly boost it that would be great. We need five people for the requirements and then just follow each other into an instant action (death match) if we can't go in as a party. Shouldn't be too hard.
If you can get 4 other people, I will be the 5th guy and help you get it.

Ryan - the MP is solid. Sometimes, when I was playing like shit, I would fucking hate it, but overall it's very rewarding and the suit abilities are very well balanced. It's hard to play any other shooter now where you can't run fast and jump high.

wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gr8tiger on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

wottagunn wrote:
If you can get 4 other people, I will be the 5th guy and help you get it.

Ryan - the MP is solid. Sometimes, when I was playing like shit, I would fucking hate it, but overall it's very rewarding and the suit abilities are very well balanced. It's hard to play any other shooter now where you can't run fast and jump high.

Cheers, i'll try organise to get some more people friday.

I really enjoyed the mp, it's really fast paced so it makes cod boring and slow.

Gr8tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Kudos : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:26 am

mrcrowley24 wrote:

This game is great! Really enjoying it. The only thing is that I have no idea what the story is all about and it gets a bit confusing. I assumed that in bringing the Crysis series to the consoles they would know a lot of people wouldn't have played Crysis 1 & Warhead (bringing those 2 games on one disc to the consoles would be a great idea) and therefore explain the background. Ah well ,still a great game

haha, they are (probably)! Well the first one at least. I reckon they should release Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead on the same disc to be worth it.

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1180288p1.html
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 am

PSLS » Media » News » PS3 / PlayStation 3
Whoever Said Consoles Can’t Run Crysis Should See These Gorgeous Screenshots
09/10/2011 Written by Jonathan LeackgravatarcloseAuthor: Jonathan Leack Name: Jonathan Leack
Email: j.leack@playstationlifestyle.net
Site: http://jleack.blogspot.com/
About: Senior Editor for PSLS.See Authors Posts (818)

In case you haven’t heard, Crysis is coming to the PlayStation 3 next month. Now we have the screenshots to show just how good-looking it’ll be on Sony’s cell processor.

When Crysis was released in 2007, no computer was capable of running it on Ultra settings. Since then, it has regularly been used as a benchmark for gaming PCs, and a quick look at the below screenshots reveals why. To put it simply, Crysis is a beautiful game, not only because of the quality of its shaders and lighting effects, but how it’s able to create a beautiful tropical island in the most realistic way imaginable. See for yourself:

It appears that the conversion to console has been successful, although it was something many thought would be impossible without compromising its gorgeous visuals. Almost as impressive is its pricetag, which will be $19.99 on launch day, and although the game will be download-only, chances are people won’t mind once they see that one of the best PC exclusives this generation is now finally available, and with trophies too!

First one is being released at $20 overseas! Pretty cheap!

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/09/10/whoever-said-consoles-cant-run-crysis-should-see-these-gorgeous-screenshots/
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top