Sacred 2

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:35 am

capnwpac wrote:You can use paypal through play Asia can't you? It would be half price on playasia

sorry for quitting before sparto, apparently I was meant to be helping my old man and he was cracking the shits

did you get to keep the level up?
no probs tom...
i wouldnt have been able to play for long either...
well i saved it wen i lvl'd up and i was saving it basically every 5 mins...

maccaz you can use paypal on ebay and on like play-asia..
except it takes a couple of days for money to be transferred into..

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:37 am

cap i should be on sacred tonight.. im out right now but around 8 pm your time i should be on...
i will try and stay up all night but i start work at 5am monday morning... lol
its only a short shift so i can sleep or play sacred wen i get home.. lol

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  Maccaz on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 am

sparton wrote:
capnwpac wrote:You can use paypal through play Asia can't you? It would be half price on playasia

sorry for quitting before sparto, apparently I was meant to be helping my old man and he was cracking the shits

did you get to keep the level up?
no probs tom...
i wouldnt have been able to play for long either...
well i saved it wen i lvl'd up and i was saving it basically every 5 mins...

maccaz you can use paypal on ebay and on like play-asia..
except it takes a couple of days for money to be transferred into..

Yea I know, it takes 3-5 workings days to transfer from bank account to paypal (using parents credit card is a no-no)
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:18 am

Maccaz wrote:
sparton wrote:
capnwpac wrote:You can use paypal through play Asia can't you? It would be half price on playasia

sorry for quitting before sparto, apparently I was meant to be helping my old man and he was cracking the shits

did you get to keep the level up?
no probs tom...
i wouldnt have been able to play for long either...
well i saved it wen i lvl'd up and i was saving it basically every 5 mins...

maccaz you can use paypal on ebay and on like play-asia..
except it takes a couple of days for money to be transferred into..
so thats why you add money to your paypal account then you go on ebay and start looking for the game.. watch it then wen money is transferred buy it..
you should have it in a week or 2...

Yea I know, it takes 3-5 workings days to transfer from bank account to paypal (using parents credit card is a no-no)

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  Maccaz on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:55 am

sparton wrote:
Maccaz wrote:
sparton wrote:
capnwpac wrote:You can use paypal through play Asia can't you? It would be half price on playasia

sorry for quitting before sparto, apparently I was meant to be helping my old man and he was cracking the shits

did you get to keep the level up?
no probs tom...
i wouldnt have been able to play for long either...
well i saved it wen i lvl'd up and i was saving it basically every 5 mins...

maccaz you can use paypal on ebay and on like play-asia..
except it takes a couple of days for money to be transferred into..
so thats why you add money to your paypal account then you go on ebay and start looking for the game.. watch it then wen money is transferred buy it..
you should have it in a week or 2...

Yea I know, it takes 3-5 workings days to transfer from bank account to paypal (using parents credit card is a no-no)

I already got one order request for bank transaction, as soon as that one is complete I will do another Very Happy
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 am

you should have it in no time then maccaz

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  wottagunn on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:23 am

The game is $57 on play-asia.

_________________


avatar
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Posts : 1928
Kudos : 55
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 am

wottagunn wrote:The game is $57 on play-asia.
thanks for that wotta..
there you go maccaz.. have a look on their..
also wotta, you should get it since your into rpg's aswell, i think.. lol
it also has quite a lot of trophies..

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  Maccaz on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:00 am

wottagunn wrote:The game is $57 on play-asia.
Is it in stock?
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  mozz666 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Sparto, Sacred 2 is at my local game rental store, if i rented it, could we have a game? Smile
avatar
mozz666
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 294
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:53 pm

mozz666 wrote:Sparto, Sacred 2 is at my local game rental store, if i rented it, could we have a game? Smile
sure mozz... we will have capn with us aswell... the more the merrier

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  mozz666 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:48 pm

lol Is there customisation options?? Because my guy will look better than yours! Razz
avatar
mozz666
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 294
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  wottagunn on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 pm


_________________


avatar
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Posts : 1928
Kudos : 55
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 pm

mozz666 wrote:lol Is there customisation options?? Because my guy will look better than yours! Razz
sort of.. you get armor and put it on your guy and all that shit..
mine and caps guys look like mad dawgs... lol
except that they dont change that much, you just notice certain things on them

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  mozz666 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Is it actually fun? Or just really really repetitive?
avatar
mozz666
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 294
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  capnwpac on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 pm

mozz666 wrote:Is it actually fun? Or just really really repetitive?
i have played 15 hours over the last 2 days

it is fun



much better co-op though

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:28 am

co-op is definately much better...
cap you gonna be on tonight???
im not working tomorrow so im gonna play all night and lvl up a couple times...
i have some armor for you aswell...

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  mozz666 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:53 am

Okay I rented it today.... it sucks hard that you cannot choose whether you want a boy or a girl of some classes... and WHAT SHOULD I PICK? What do you guys need? Like a healer of what?

and I have no idea about combat or anything... so yer haha
avatar
mozz666
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 294
Kudos : 16
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm

mozz666 wrote:Okay I rented it today.... it sucks hard that you cannot choose whether you want a boy or a girl of some classes... and WHAT SHOULD I PICK? What do you guys need? Like a healer of what?

and I have no idea about combat or anything... so yer haha
go inquisitor like me and cap...
me and cap are gonna be playing all night so if you can join us..

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:11 am

so from last nights experience, more than 2 player co-op is shit.....
you cant hear each other...
i hosted a game, cap joined then mozz joined a couple minutes later...
befroe mozz got there i could here cap... wen mozz joined i couldnt hear either... so shit....

cap last night i lvl'd up from level 9 to lvl 13... in the end we finally found a good place where monsters give heaps of exp..
its on the way to the desert...
lso, how do i buy a mount cap?? im sick of walking everywhere... lol

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  sparton on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:04 am

well it seems i am the worst person to have a mount...
i went through 3 horses in the time that mozz is still on his first mount... lol
also lvl 17 cap.. we are catching up to you...

_________________

avatar
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 2243
Kudos : 33
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Stalking bec and lancer :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  capnwpac on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:01 am

I killed my first horse.... Walking is better

it is only shit with more than 2 players because we all have awful upload. Me mozz and Dave were playing 3 players fine and it mucked up when you joined (4th player)
if Jeremy gets it he could host 4 fine I'm sure

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  Maccaz on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 am

It would be okish if I played Smile
I have better than you guys, but cldy has better than me.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  capnwpac on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 am

I reckon it would work for you maccaz

you rent it yet?

_________________

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Posts : 2738
Kudos : 62
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Behind you....

http://talentless.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  Maccaz on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:52 am

capnwpac wrote:I reckon it would work for you maccaz

you rent it yet?

Wasn't at my local video store, but Super will hopefully be renting it friday and bringing it when he comes over satuday.
avatar
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1024
Kudos : 31
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 24
Location : Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: Sacred 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum