ebay selling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ebay selling

Post  Ace on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 pm

hi folks

i have 4 things on ebay and they have 5-8 people watching them but no bids. Do people generally bid at the last second and therefore not raise the price too much?

is it possible for me to start different account or get a mate to bid on them to raise the price a little and get the ball rolling?

they only have 2 days left.

if anyone is interested, im selling a psp with lots of extras and a big solid snake poster

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160450383989&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160450385858&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ace
Corporal
Corporal

Kudos : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: ebay selling

Post  wottagunn on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Ace wrote:
i have 4 things on ebay and they have 5-8 people watching them but no bids. Do people generally bid at the last second and therefore not raise the price too much?
I do that. Waiting till there is less than one minute left means you pay a lot less for it.
Great example - three days ago I was watching a CD on eBay. At the 2 minute mark the CD was on $67. The auction ended at $194.

Ace wrote:
is it possible for me to start different account or get a mate to bid on them to raise the price a little and get the ball rolling?
You can do either option. Get a mate to bid on them in the last 10 or so minutes, or now if you're keen. If he happens to actually win the item, just mark the item as Sent, and he can mark it as Paid, meaning neither of you actually have to hand over anything.

wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:31 pm

whoops wrong section

thanks. think i'll make some fake bids

Ace
Corporal
Corporal

Kudos : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:29 am

Yeah i wait for the last minute...
Unless i cant make it and i really want it, then i will put a autobid on (Trademe that is) surely its the same as ebay...

MARSTA-J WARHAWK MONTAGE
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top